Trevor Lui- The International Centre
- What’s your favourite childhood memory?
I grew up in a restaurant setting so running around in a restaurant while watching my father and grandfather run a restaurant exposed me to hospitality at a very early age. I would start my day there and finish it there. And here I am still in hospitality and I also own a restaurant.
- What is your strongest personal quality?
- If you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would probably travel to the village in China where my family is from. I have never been there before and I’d like to see where my roots are from.
- Who’s your idol?
My mother who’s a two times cancer survivor an still going.
- What was your first job ever in the event industry?
I was in sales for Regal International Hotels in Toronto.
- What’s the best piece of event technology you have recently used?
Periscope. It’s pretty cool.
- Who, or what company, you would like to collaborate/partner with?
Uber and AirBnB. I know you said one but I have the same ideas for both of them.
- What is 1 question you get asked all the times by your clients/new clients?
What can you do with price?
- Describe the event industry in 1 word