Many different venues are beginning to rely on event streaming to add a competitive edge to their marketing strategy. Everyone from sporting events to trade shows are getting in on the action and if you haven’t begun streaming your events, now is the time for you to learn their value.

Live streaming is one of the best ways to engage with your audience who is not able to come to the actual event. Another thing to keep in mind is that over 30% of those who attend a live streamed event are likely to attend the physical event when it is held at a later time. Without live streaming, you would not have access to these people.

Business owners and leaders have also found that by live streaming meetings, they are actually able to save money that would have been spent traveling. This can save both time and money and help prevent unnecessary traveling from one location to another.

By live streaming your event, you will also be able to increase the amount of people who are able to take part in your event and you will be able to share valuable information with these people as well. You may even be able to recoup some of the costs related to the event if you broadcast your event to a sponsor’s website.

You may also find that this creates an opportunity for networking and long term business relationships as well because attendees will be able to interact with you and each other through the live streaming process.

Although there are many things that are great about live streaming an event, there are some downsides as well. For example, some people may be less inclined to attend your physical event if they can attend it virtually, for free, online.

Also, nearly half of those who typically attend a live streamed event have never attended the physical event in person. While this provides businesses with a tool to reach out to these people, only 30% of these live stream attendees attend the physical event the following year. This leaves 70% of live stream attendees who businesses are not profiting from.

Live streaming is quickly becoming an important part of the event planning process. Businesses may be able to generate new leads and market their future events through this technology. However, there are some risks and some downfalls involved with it as well.

This also means that you will need the staff on hand that can take care of the live streaming portion of the event. If you are providing this service for free, this will be an added expense to the cost of the event that you are hosting.

However, by live streaming your event, you will be able to reach a larger range of people with the information that you are looking to provide. Whether you are hosting a party or an office meeting, there are great benefits involved when you are looking at live streaming your event.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *